Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Note...

Life is already flying by fast, for an aspiring aeronautical engineer ( not a lie :p), and i still remember the day i sat in the Auditorium of Sainik School, listening to the speach of George Fernandes, then the Defense Minister of India, often pinching myself to make sure i really belonged there.Because, i never seriously believed that i could clear all those exams, interviews and craps and really make it through to Sainik. But yeah, it was a truth and i was sitting among other guys of Tagore house on the 6th of Sept 2000. Those were the 1st days of hostel or boarding life for me and now, its been nearly 10 years and its been how life has been for me.

I joined that institution only a couple of months after my 10th b'day. A couple of moments later, on my 17th b'day i was having my last dinner at the Kazaks Mess, probably after the worst board exam i ever wrote ( maths). And on 23rd morning, i took the Parasuram Express just like any other vaction, but then this time, i was neither provided the lunch pack ( poori & egg curry), nor the concession card for the return tickets, for coming back after the vactions.
It was never the end of days as expected though. Technicaly speaking, things always started getting better and better, because after 7 years being locked inside classrooms with only boys, i was for the 1st time in my teenage life sharing life... oops... ..classroom with girls. Totally, the 1 month i spent there was kinda totally fast & Fun  ( my parents won't be too happy about the fun factor ).  I donno if i really learnt anything at all there, other than the hotels, cafes & theatres over there at Trissur

And a while after my ranks came out, i thought my dad was joking around when he described some courses in China. But it seems like am enjoying that "joke" really well.

6 comments:

  1. ohhhhooo....u were really excited while writing dis...lol!!!!

    but i must say good one...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...enichhoNNum manassilayilla.. :\

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesomnesss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oru chinnaa ezhuthukaran avide chinayil olichirikunnathu njan kandillaa :P


    Neezie

    ReplyDelete
  4. ithu naveente blog thanneyana :o i can't believe

    ReplyDelete

Liked it or not, share your comments!!

24th December

24 th December 2017 was a day that changed many a lives that I know of. I was in the middle of a nearly 3200 kilometre train journ...