Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Camera Speaks – Beijing Unplugged!!

Beijing; the capital of the 2nd most powerful nation in the world, and the 6 amazing days I spent there will not be forgotten any time soon.

This is a blog which explains the story of my 7 day trip to Beijing in 7 simple photographs. Photographs of the seven epic monuments & structures that defines Beijing. The Great Wall of China; the National Stadium which hosted 2008 Olympic games, a.k.a the Bird’s Nest; Tiananmen Square; the Summer Palace; the Forbidden City; the Temple of Heaven & the Monument of People’s Heroes at Tiananmen.

… the Badaling section of the Great Wall of China…

DSCF6390

… National Stadium Beijing, a.k.a the Birds Nest…

DSCF7585

… Tiananmen…

DSCF6106

… Summer Palace…

DSCF7197

… Forbidden City…

DSCF6724

… Temple of Heaven…

DSCF6598

… Monument of the People’s Heroes at Tiananmen…

DSCF5954

Share your thoughts if you liked the pictures. Check out my collection in Facebook, C.l.i.c.k.e.D .

4 comments:

  1. Totally Navneened!! Beautiful snaps mate.. seems like you got this photography sting really going guns... keep it up!!

    check out my 200th post on my blog! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Hemal Shah - Dude..200 posts?? That's like eternity! Congrats!! n thanks :p

    @Magiceye - thanks deepak :)

    ReplyDelete

Liked it or not, share your comments!!

24th December

24 th December 2017 was a day that changed many a lives that I know of. I was in the middle of a nearly 3200 kilometre train journ...