Thursday, December 15, 2011

Abandoned!

Abandoned! A bundle, a bag, an axe, two beedi’s and two human souls.
DSCF3950-1
When I clicked the above picture, little did I know that I would speak to those two, a few seconds later. They conveyed the following story, in part hindi and part gujarati.
“They had cooked Roti for the man in the Rickshaw for years & now the man had abandoned these two in the highway claiming that they had stolen some money. They showed me a Rs.100 note, which he said the man in the rikshaw had given them for their survival. On my question of what the bundle in the lady’s shoulder contained, I was told, the bundle contained all that they possessed. The man turned philosophical when he said, “We come here empty handed, so do we leave”.”
DSCF3952
Possessions of a lifetime in a bundle. Can you imagine yourself being in a similar state? Pray! You are Fortunate.
I hope you like these pictures, give me your feedbacks. Link to my Facebook album -C.l.i.c.k.e.D

8 comments:

  1. Nicely scripted Naveen.....You walk with your eyes and heart open.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely scripted Naveen.....Good that you walk with your eyes and heart open......

    ReplyDelete
  3. great snaps..love the rustic charm

    ReplyDelete
  4. What you are spoken communication is totally true. i do know that everyone should say a similar factor, however I simply assume that you simply place it in an exceedingly method that everybody will perceive. i am positive you may reach such a lot of folks with what you've to mention.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the precise weblog for anybody UN agency must search out out concerning this subject. You notice such a lot its nearly arduous to argue with you. You completely place a spanking new spin on a topic that is been written concerning for years. Nice stuff, merely nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am extraordinarily affected beside your writing talents, Thanks for this nice share.

    ReplyDelete

Liked it or not, share your comments!!

24th December

24 th December 2017 was a day that changed many a lives that I know of. I was in the middle of a nearly 3200 kilometre train journ...