Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sunset & Lake… A perfect cocktail!

There are not many things that soothes your mind as the sight of a setting sun. Nature had presented itself before me as a perfectly lit studio; all I had to do was capture them. The gentle breeze, the beautiful ‘n still lake, several smiling faces, I couldn’t have asked for a better treat!

DSCF5888

DSCF5886

 DSCF5896

 DSCF5903

…click here to check out my favorite clicks in an album named C.l.i.c.k.e.D in my facebook profile…

…leave a comment behind if you liked these…

3 comments:

  1. good angles... :-) but lacking technology :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. angle alle nammalku undakkan pattu..technology ku thuttu irakkande khaderikka :( :P thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Liked it or not, share your comments!!

24th December

24 th December 2017 was a day that changed many a lives that I know of. I was in the middle of a nearly 3200 kilometre train journ...